Things to Consider Before Purchasing a Greenhouse Kit
We all have hobbies and interests that are very important and particular to us as people. It gives us identity, meaning and purpose. We share these with the people we love and experience them in varying degrees of intensity when we are by ourselves.
Like any other hobby, interest, passion or whatever you want to call it, gardening, or the desire to grow is an investment of time, money, and energy for the purpose of reaching one’s goals. This is why we feel it is important to consider certain factors, in no particular order of importance, before making a commitment to Mud Hub or any other company that sells greenhouse kits. Please take these questions at face value. It is not intended to color them or induce thoughts one way or the other. It is most important that you are satisfied with the final decision!
Questions to Think About Before Buying Any Greenhouse Kit
- Is the time I have available worth the investment of a greenhouse
- Is there enough room for a greenhouse
- What do I want to grow in a greenhouse
- Do I want to grow all year round
- How much do I want to invest in a greenhouse; can I afford one
- What advantages would I have in owning a greenhouse
- Are there factors, environmental and otherwise, to consider in owning a greenhouse
- Would owning a greenhouse inspire me to learn more about gardening
- How large would I want a greenhouse to be
- What are my goals for having a greenhouse
- How much maintenance would a greenhouse require
- How much do I want to produce
- Are there covenants and/restrictions that prohibit a structure such as a greenhouse
- Will the terrain accommodate a greenhouse unit
- Do I want a more temporary or permanent structure
- How important is the appearance of a greenhouse
- How adaptable do I want a greenhouse to be for my needs or for growing
- Are greenhouse kits easy to purchase
- Can kits be installed easily
- How long do I want a greenhouse to last
- Can auxiliary systems be installed in a greenhouse: i.e., heating, cooling, ventilation, lighting, watering
- Would the people I live/work with enjoy or benefit from having a greenhouse
- Do I have the physical capability to garden
- Do I enjoy watching things grow
- Would growing vegetables inspire me to try new recipes
- Would a greenhouse serve as a teaching or learning venue
- Could a greenhouse be a place to start seedlings
- For colder climate considerations could a greenhouse extend the growing season
- How important are physical limitations when considering a greenhouse
- Why have you considered a greenhouse in the first place
Shop Our Greenhouse Kits
Explore a Variety of Greenhouse Kits for Growers of All Kinds
Lengths up to 24'
Lengths up to 40'
Lengths up to 40'